These Sites and Articles May Help You Weather the Impact of the Coronavirus
- Written by The FoolProof Team
- Category: Articles
These sites and articles may help you weather the impact of the coronavirus on your family. Some of these are from major newspapers which are providing free access to many articles.
Information Specific to Your Local Community
- Department of Health or equivalent – community, county, state websites (Find yours here)
- Community, county, state government websites
- News media – newspapers, TV, websites
Detailed Information About Coronavirus Disease
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC): Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- World Health Organizations (WHO): Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak
- Consumer Reports Coronavirus Resource Hub
- Major national newspapers such as the Washington Post, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune and the Dallas Morning News are continually updating their coverage
- Many magazine websites are posting new articles daily and changing or lifting their free article limits
Working from Home
- New to Remote Work? These Tools Will Make Your Transition to Working from Home Easier
- How to Work from Home with Kids Around
- How to Work from Home without Losing Your Mind
- 8 Tips to Make Working from Home Work for You
Have Kids? These Resources May Help
- How to Talk to Kids About Coronavirus
- 10 Questions Parents May Have About Coronavirus
- School Is Closed. Now What?
- Just For Kids: A Comic Exploring the New Coronavirus
- Amazing Educational Resources
- Coronavirus Resources: Teaching, Learning and Thinking Critically
Things to Do
- Stuck at Home? These 12 Famous Museums Offer Virtual Tours You Can Take on Your Couch
- Metropolitan Opera to Berlin Philharmonic: Free Live Streamed Classical Music Concerts Coming Up
- The Social Distancing Festival has a list of upcoming livestreams as well as posts.
- Here Are All the Live Streams & Virtual Concerts to Watch During Coronavirus Crisis
- Search for virtual tours and web cams at zoos, aquariums and museums.